I don’t know if you’ve ever given it much thought- unless, like me, you’re given to serious contemplation of the World of Warcraft universe after three vodka cranberries- but I’ve decided it would be very hard for some notable Azerothians to survive in the wilds of the Real World.
They’d need some help updating their resumes if they wanted gainful employment . Someone would have to assist them with transferring their skills to life outside of Azeroth, and after a particularly buzzword-filled day, I decided I was in the right mindset to lend a hand:
- Azerothian Talents: Cockmonger. Occasional decapitations.
- Real World Talents: Goal-oriented. Results driven.
- Azerothian Talents: Daddy issues. Whiner. Plans for global domination.
- Real World Talents: Familycentric. Vocal self-advocate. Empowered global vision.
- Azerothian Talents: King of Stormwind. Pokemon hair.
- Real World Talents: Some leadership experience. Opportunities for growth.
- Azerothian Talents: Spooky. Relies on others to do thinking. Bad taste in men.
- Real World Talents: Visionary. Knowledge process outsourcing. Executive track.
- Azerothian Talents: Lord and Creator of All Magic and Spellcraft. Smug. Dragon.
- Real World Talents: Big-pipe talents. Experienced manager. Alternative lifestyle.
With apologies to Sven and his thought-provoking post.